Large Scale Optimization and Control
One of the greatest challenges of modern engineering is the sustainable and safe operation of large-scale technical systems. To address this challenge, we need to develop scalable methods for control and optimization.
- Distributed Control
- Large Scale Convex Optimization
- Low-rank approximation with convex constraints
- Dynamic Exchange Economics in Transport Systems
- Control Using Distributed Information
- Numerical and Symbolic Algorithms for Dynamic Optimization