Reglerteori, 3 hp
This is a course that is scheduled for study period 3 (the first half of the spring semester).
The course is intended to be followed in parallel with the basic course in control (FRTF05 Automatic Control, Basic Course). It gives a more mathematical treatment of the topics in the basic course. Currently the course is aimed at F, Pi, and D students.
There is a Canvas course page containing more material. This is also where you hand in the assignments.
To hand in material, you need to be a registered student to the course. You will get an invitation from Canvas when you start the course.
For late registration, contact your program administrator and email@example.com
FIRST MEETING: Thursday January 30 2020 15.15-17 in the M:2112B (Control department seminar room). Welcome!
- Solved in groups of two or three people
- Written report handed in no later than 12.00 on Feb 16 2020
- Solutions should be handed in via the Canvas course page
- One member from each group signs up for a single presentation slot using this doodle. Write your group number. There are 7 group slots per occasion. Only choose one occasion (either 17/2 13-15 or 19/2 15-17).
- Solved individually
- Written report handed in via Canvas no later than 23.59 on March 13 2020
- No presentation
- You will get individual feedback on your written report via Canvas.
The grade for the course is PASS / FAIL. You need to pass both assignments.
Schedule and material
|3||Lecture 2||1.2, 1.3||101-129|
|5||Lecture 4||2.1, 2.2a-c||139-150|
- A Matlab tutorial
- Spannes blixtkurs i komplex integration
- Reading material for registered participants is available on Piazza
- Controllability analysis of two inverted pendulums on a cart