Realtidssystem, 10 hp
The project demos will take place today 15:30 - 17:00 in the labs. First we meet all in M:E and then we go to the labs. After the demos there will be oral presentations according to the following preliminary schedule (assumes that all groups are prepared to give a presentation):
- M:E - Karl-Erik Årzén - Groups: 1, 2, 3, 4, 14
- Seminar Room - Claudio Mandrioli - Groups: 5, 6, 8, 10, 19
- M:B - Marcus Thelander Andrén - Groups: 7, 11, 15, 17
- M:D - Gautham Nayak Seetanadi - Groups: 9, 12, 13, 16
You are expected to use slides. We will provide a laptop if you do not have one of your own. 10-12 minutes per group.
- [2019-06-05] There will be an exam display on Thursday 20/6 12:30-13:00 in Lab C.
- [2019-06-04] The June exam solutions are available here.
- [2019-05-24] The June exam takes place on June 4, 8:00 - 13:00 in Sparta:B. You register for the exam using Ladok as usual.
- [2019-05-20] The exam results have now been uploaded to Ladok and should be visible there shortly. There will be an exam display on Friday 24/5 12:30-13:00 in Lab C.
- [2019-05-03] Solutions to the exam are now available here.
- [2019-04-04] According to TimeEdit there is a lecture today at 15:15. That is wrong.
- [2019-03-15] Sign up for laboratory session 3 is now available here.
- [2019-02-26] Sign up for laboratory session 2 is now available here.
- [2019-02-12] Sign up for laboratory session 1 is now available here.
- [2019-01-31] Note that the lecture today, 31st Jan is at M:B not at E:C
- [2019-01-24] Sign up for problem solving and computer exercises using this link.
- [2019-01-22] Computer exercises C0 and C1 are now available.
- [2018-11-23] Initialized webpage for 2019.
- Course Program: dates and information
- Lectures: slides and material (old material)
- Exercises: instructions and files
- Laboratory Sessions: instructions and sign-up
- Formula Sheet (may be used at the exam)
- Required parts of the text books
- Frequently asked questions
- Old Exams
-  Sverre Knutsen, email@example.com, F
-  Ivan Llopis Beltran, firstname.lastname@example.org, M