Below you will find links to the computer exercise material. The instructions and solutions will be updated and posted before each exercise session:
- C0: Extra: Introduction to Java [instructions]
- C1: Threads [instructions] [solutions]
- C2: Synchronization [instructions] [solutions]
- C3: Controller Implementation [instructions] [solutions]
- C4: Graphical User Interface [instructions] [solutions]
- C5: Preparation for Laboratory #1 (there is no new material for this exercise)
Problem Solving Exercises
The material for the problem solving exercises P0-P5 are found in the compendium "Real-Time Systems - Problem Solving Exercises", 2015, sold by KFS. You may also use the formula sheet below.
- Formula sheet (pdf)
Computer and Language Links
- Java 8 is used in the course. In order to use this on your own computer in this course you need to download and install a Java 8 JDK (a Java 8 run-time environment (jre) is not enough). If you run Linux you can download this from OpenJDK. If you run Linux, Mac or Windows you can download Oracle's Java 8. Both are free of charge.
- Eclipse download
- Basic control course taught at Dept. of Automatic Control, Lund.(in Swedish)
- Basic control course taught at IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca.(in English)
- Teach Yourself Java in 21 Minutes. Short Java guide for those who already are familiar with object-oriented programming. Used in the Real-Time Programming course at the Computer Science dept. Written by Patrik Persson.
- Documentation for se.lth.control.* (and se.lth.cs.realtime.*)
- Documentation for se.lth.cs.realtime.* (at Computer Science)
- virtualsimulator.jar. The SimEnvironment package used in computer exercises 2 and 3.
- regler.jar (se.lth.control*)
- csrt.jar (se.lth.cs.realtime.*)