I am a postdoctoral researcher at the Department of Automatic Control since January 2020. I currently work on the modelling and control of district heating and cooling networks through the project Scalable Control of Interconnected Systems. In January 2022, I will start a CNRS researcher position as "chargée de recherche" at LAPLACE (LAboratory on PLasma and Conversion of Energy, Toulouse, France).
I was previously a PhD student at ONERA, Toulouse (France), from 2016 to 2019. My work consisted in proposing a new data-driven control design technique in the frequency-domain. I received my PhD in October 2019 from ISAE-SUPAERO, Toulouse, France. My PhD thesis is available here.
I obtained my engineering degree from Ecole Centrale de Lyon in 2016 after a year as an exchange student in UNICAMP (Brazil) at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computer science (FEEC).
My research interests are control, system theory, model order reduction and system identification.
For more information on my research, you can visit my Google scholar to see my publications.
Here is a complete CV.
- September 2021 - "Physics-informed learning for identification of a residential building's thermal behavior" presented at the 2021 European Research Network on System Identification (ERNSI) Workshop.
- June 2021 - I presented the Loewner Data-Driven Control framework at the 8th European Congress of Mathematics.
- May 2021 - I gave a seminar on building modelling and control to explore flexibility in DHC networks at the Los Alamos National Laboratory, in the Advanced Network Science Initiative.
- April 2021 - Paper on control design of pulsed fluidic actuator with an experimental validation is out in Transactions on Control Systems Technology (TCST, arXiv version)
- February 2021 - Paper on structured data-driven control under stability constraints accepted for ECC21'
- December 2020 - Paper on data-driven control of infinite-dimensional systems accepted in IEEE Control Systems Letters and accepted for presentation at ACC21'
- November 2020 - I participated to the french national conference of automatic control where I gave a talk entitled "Interpolation-based infinite dimensional model control design and stability analysis" (see the slides)
- July 2020 - Paper On Hybrid Loewner Data-Driven Control presented virtually at the IFAC World Congress
- February 2020 - I received a travel grant from IPAM (UCLA) to attend the workshop "Intersections between Learning, Control and Optimization" in Los Angeles where I presented a poster on data-driven stability analysis and enforcement
Teaching and supervision
- Supervision of Caroline Cognot (3 months research internship on building data-driven modelling)
- Supervision of the master thesis of Lisa Korsell and Tuva Yden on the subject "Control Design for Energy-Sharing Module of Next-Generation Thermal Energy System ectogrid" in collobaration with E.ON
- Co-supervision of Felix Agner
- PhD class on Control System Synthesis (september-october 2020)