I am currently pursuing my doctoral degree at the Automatic Control Laboratory at LTH.
I was a graduate research assistant at Automatic Control Laboratory (IfA) at ETH Zurich from December 2016 to January 2019, where I mainly worked on system-theoretic solutions to synchronisation problems arising in power systems.
I received both my Bachelor and Master of Science degrees in Cybernetics Engineering (Technische Kybernetik) from University of Stuttgart in Germany in 2013 and 2016. My university studies were founded on the understanding of dynamical systems and rooted in the mathematical theory of control.
Full and updated version of my academic curriculum can be found at this link.
My research interests are related to the theory of modelling and control of networked systems with application to control of DC/AC converters in power systems.
My research topics revolve around:
- Inverse optimal control in networked systems
- Stability of coupled oscillators
- Stochastic optimisation using Gaussian and Markov processes
News and events
- September 2021: a new preprint entitled "Inverse optimal control for angle stabilization in converter-based generation" is availbale on ArXiv.
- July 2021: Our paper "On Cost design in applications of optimal control" has been accepted for presentation at CDC 2021, Austin, Texas, USA.
- July 2021: I presented my recent work at Energy Lab 2.0 at Karlsruhe Institue of Technology (KIT).
- May 2021: One paper is accepted for publication in IEEE Control System Letters and one paper is partially accepted for publication in CONES (or TCNS). The individual papers will be updated on ArXiv.
- March 2021: a new preprint entitled "Cost design in applications of optimal control" is submitted for review.
- December 2020: I held a seminar at the Industrial Electrical Engineering and Automation Department at Lund University.
- November 2020: I held Friday seminar at our Department.
- September 2020: a new preprint entitled "Distributed learning for optimal allocation in radial power systems" is available on ArXiv.
- July 2020: our manuscript "Steady state characterization and frequency synchronization of a multi-converter power system on high-order manifolds" is submitted for review.
- July 2020: our paper "fully-decentralized conditions for local convergence of DC/AC converter network based on matching control" is accepted for presentation at CDC 2020.
- June 2020: our paper on "Performance analysis and optimisation of power systems with spatially correlated noise" is accepted for publication in IEEE Control Systems Letters.
- March 2020: I took part in the workshop “Control across scales" organised by Prof. Rudolphe Sepulchre at the University of Cambridge, UK.