- Dean Campus Helsingborg (link).
- Chair for ISO TC184/SC5 (Industrial Automation and Integration - integration, interoperability and architectures for enterprise systems and automation applications) (link).
- Boardmember in a number of external foundations, organisations and companies.
- Member of several internal LU comittees e.g. RektorsLedningsråd, LU Innovation, LU Samverkansrådet, X-Lab, etc.
Dean of Campus Helsingborg (Jan 2021). Professor in Automatic Control (Feb 2018). I have been with the department since 1993, except for four years when working in industry. I am involved in reseach activities, teaching activities and various external activities.
- Curriculum Vitae (pdf)
- Publication List (pdf)
- Process Automation Hall of Fame, 2016
- Familjen Knut och Ragnvi Jacobssons stiftelse (Stipendium), 2014
- Carlo Guido Stella Award, 2012
- Knut och Alice Wallenberg stiftelse (Stipendium), 2001
- Research interests:
- Automation, Control and Production Systmems
- Technology Management and Engineering Leadership
- Teaching and Learning in Higher Education
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- More info about my research interests
- Research projects
- All research projects
- My research & UN's Global Sustainability Goals (here)
- My research & LTH's vision (here)
- Ongoing projects
- Forum för standardisering i digitaliserad industri (2020-2022): Vinnova
- På människa för människa (2018-2022): Vinnova, Testbädd
- Kirurgens Perspektiv (2017-2019):Vinnova, UDI-steg2
- HIstorical Female Influencers in Automatic Control (2021-2022): Ifac
- Mind Methodology (ongoing)
- 4S (etapp2), Standards and Strategies for Smart Swedish Industry (2019-2022): Vinnova, Samverkansprog.
- Kundanpassad massproduktion (2020-2021): Vinnova
- Bloqqi, an open modular application language (2017-2020): Vinnova, PiiA
Teaching and Learning
- Course responsible (fall semester): Automatic control project course
- Course involvement: Research and Value Creation (PhD course)
- Program responsible: Responsible for the cross-disciplinary program Technology Management at Lund University (2008-2015).
- Pedagogical consultant: Consultant at Genombrottet (www.lth.se/genombrottet), LTH's center for pedagogical development (2008-2013).
- Passed courses: Ph.D. Courses, Master Thesis projects, Engineering courses, and External courses.
- More information about my teaching
- Learning (Courses taken)
- Leadership courses, Pedagogical courses, Economics, Management and Administration courses
- More information about my learning
- Board member: Innovation Skåne AB (2018-present), Novotek AB (2017-present), Executive Foundation Lund (2018-present).
- Entrepreneurship: SiteMinder AB (2015-present), LogoFlex (2015-present), BlueGlueMedia (2015-2016), CJ-consulting (2004-2015).
- Chair for ISO TC184/SC5 (2018-present)
- ISO: International Organisation for Standardisation
- TC184: Industrial Automation
- SC5: Interoperability, integration and architectures for enterprise systems and automation applications
- SC5 involves experts from 27 countries and has 12 standards currently under development. It includes 11 working groups, 2 joint working groups, 1 study group and 1 advisory group.
- Representative in ISO SMCC (Smart Manufacturing Coordination Committee)
- Active member in the following standardization activities
- ISA 95: Enterprise/Control System Integration
- ISA 88: Batch Control
- IEC 62264: Enterprise/Control System Integration
- ISO 22400: Key Performance indicators for Manufacturing Operations Management (editor, part-1)
- ISO 15746: Integration of Advanced Process Control and Optimization Capabilities for manufacturing Systems
- IEC AhG3 (AdHoc Group 3): Smart Manufacturing Framework and System Architecture
- IEC TC65E AhG1(AdHoc Group 1: Smart manufacturing Information Model)
- Co-Founder of SESAM-Sweden
- SESAM-Sweden (2013-2019) is an industrial organization focusing on Industrial IT and Automation. The activities are mainly located in Southern Sweden. More information SESAM-Sverige.
- Board Member World Batch Forum (WBF)
- More information about my external activities.
- History of Automatic Control
- Privat homepage